Copyright & Licensing
Management & Economics Research Journal is licensed under a (CC BY-NC 4.0).
The following guidelines apply to all users:
- 1-Individuals may view, download, print, or save Journal content for the purposes of research and teaching.
- 2-Any use and/or copies of this Journal in whole or in part must include the customary bibliographic citation, including author attribution, date, article title, the Journal name and its website address.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
a) Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a (CC BY-NC 4.0) that allows others to share and adapt the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
b) Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
c) Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work. Where authors include such work in an institutional repository or on their website, we request that they include a statement that acknowledges the Management & Economics Research journal including the name of the journal, the volume and issue, and a web link to the journal item.
Articles submitted to the journal should not have been published before in their current or substantially similar form, or be under consideration for publication with another journal. Authors submitting articles for publication warrant that the work is not an infringement of any existing copyright and will indemnify the publisher against any breach of such warranty.
Prior to article submission, authors should have clear permission to use any content that has not been created by them. Failure to do so may lead to lengthy delays in publication. Management & Economics Research Journal is unable to publish any article which has permission pending.
When reproducing tables, figures, or excerpts (of more than 250 words) from another source, it is expected that:
- 1-Authors obtain the necessary written permission in advance from any third-party owners of copyright for the use in print and electronic formats of any of their text, illustrations, graphics, or other material, in their manuscript. Permission must also be cleared for any minor adaptations of any work not created by them
- 2-If an author adapts significantly any material, the author must inform the copyright holder of the original work;
- 3-Authors must always acknowledge the source in figure captions and refer to the source in the reference list;
- 4-Authors should not assume that any content which is freely available on the web is free to use. Authors should check the website for details of the copyright holder to seek permission for re-use.
APCs & Publication Fees
Management & Economics Research Journal is fully open access and doesn't have any article processing charges "APCs" or publication fees.
The hard copy of the journal is provided to authors on request (it's free). Authors must contact the journal secretariat:
Management and Economics Research Journal, Faculty of Economics, Commercial and Management Sciences, Ziane Achour University Djelfa, 17000 Pole 2, Algeria.
BP 3117, Djelfa - Algeria
Open Access Policy
The importance of the problems modern society is facing has been consistently discussed not only in the academic discourse. Therefore, in addition to the academic audience, the journal is also aimed at non-academic readers interested in discussing the fundamental subjects of economics & Management Sciences. As the journal is working for becoming a platform for full-scale discussion of these problems, it follows the policy of open access to its publications. All contents of the journal are available free of charge to its users on the journal's official website upon publishing the issue. The users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search and find full texts of the published articles without the prior permission of the publisher or the publication’s author, this is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access.
Management & Economics Research Journal is a peer-reviewed, subsidized open-access journal where Ziane Achour University of Djelfa pays the OA fee (fully open access for readers and authors). Authors do not have to pay any open-access publication fee. Peer review under the responsibility of Ziane Achour University of Djelfa .