Management & Economics Research Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC 4.0).
The following guidelines apply to all users:
- -Individuals may view, download, print, or save Journal content for the purposes of research and teaching.
- -Any use and/or copies of this Journal in whole or in part, must include the customary bibliographic citation, including author attribution, date, article title, the Journal name and its website address.
If an article is accepted for publication in Management & Economics Research Journal authors will be asked to submit a Copyright Agreement Form (English) or Copyright Agreement Form (Arabic) through email Copyright@merj.dz.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- -Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- -Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
Articles submitted to the journal should not have been published before in their current or substantially similar form, or be under consideration for publication with another journal. Authors submitting articles for publication warrant that the work is not an infringement of any existing copyright and will indemnify the publisher against any breach of such warranty.
Prior to article submission, authors should clear permission to use any content that has not been created by them. Failure to do so may lead to lengthy delays in publication. Management & Economics Research Journal is unable to publish any article which has permissions pending. The Management & Economics Research Journal rights requires are:
- -Non-exclusive rights to reproduce the material in the article
- -Print and electronic rights
- -To use the material for the life of the work (i.e. there should be no time restrictions on the re-use of material e.g. a one-year licence)
When reproducing tables, figures or excerpts (of more than 250 words) from another source, it is expected that:
- -Authors obtain the necessary written permission in advance from any third party owners of copyright for the use in print and electronic formats of any of their text, illustrations, graphics, or other material, in their manuscript. Permission must also be cleared for any minor adaptations of any work not created by them
- -If an author adapts significantly any material, the author must inform the copyright holder of the original work;
- -Authors must always acknowledge the source in figure captions and refer to the source in the reference list;
- -Authors should not assume that any content which is freely available on the web is free to use. Authors should check the website for details of the copyright holder to seek permission for re-use.
Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)
Management & Economics Research Journal supports the development of, and practical application of consistent ethical standards throughout the scholarly publishing community. Management & Economics Research Journal follows the Committee’s flowcharts in cases of research and publication misconduct, enabling the journal to adhere to the highest ethical standards in publishing. For more information on Management & Economics Research Journal’s publication ethics policy, please see Publication Ethics.
Fees and Charges
Management & Economics Research Journal is non-commercial journal and does not impose fees on peer-reviewing, acceptance of publishing and printing.
Open Access Policy
The importance of the problems modern society is facing has been consistently discussed not only in the academic discourse. Therefore, in addition to the academic audience, the journal is also aimed at non-academic readers interested in discussing the fundamental subjects of economics & Management Sciences. As the journal is working for becoming a platform for full-scale discussion of these problems, it follows the policy of open access to its publications. All contents of the journal are available free of charge to its users on the journal's official website upon publishing the issue. The users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search and find full texts of the published articles without the prior permission of the publisher or the publication’s author, this is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access.