Main Article Content
The development of the world today in information and communication technologies has affected all aspects of the economic life of the countries, especially with the emergence of the Internet and the new media through social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others.
With the emergence of social networks on the Internet, the marketing of services, especially tourism services, depends on the human factor itself through the exchange and exchange of information about tourist areas, traditional products, hotels and others. The new era has begun to depend on the consumers themselves and their contribution to the promotion of services and places...
With the rapid development of social networks, especially Facebook, the importance of harnessing these sites to serve the tourism industry in the countries of the world in general and Algeria in particular, where the industry depends largely on the views of consumers and the spread of information among them, which opened a wide door to identify the places of tourism and hotels and offer services from By visiting people and benefiting from their services, which positively affects other users who may one day be tourists in the same areas.
Therefore, this study is an attempt to highlight the role of social networks and their contribution to the activation of tourism in general and local tourism in particular, taking the Facebook network model, through the analysis of the Facebook page beaches of Annaba, and answer the following fundamental question:To what extent does Facebook contribute to the activation of local tourism in Algeria?
JEL Classification: Z3, M3.
Copyright (c) 2019 Samia Bouguerra
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
a) Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a (CC BY-NC 4.0) that allows others to share and adapt the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
b) Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work . Where authors include such a work in an institutional repository or on their website , we request that they include a statement that acknowledges the Management & Economics Resaerch journal including the name of the journal, the volume and issue and a web-link to the journal item.
c) Authors should be aware that the Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) License permits readers to share (copy and redistribute the work in any medium or format) and adapt (remix, transform, and build upon the work) for any purpose, even commercially, provided they also give appropriate credit to the work, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. They may do these things in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests you or your publisher endorses their use.
- Abdulkarim Ali Al-Dhibisi, Zuhair Yassin Tahat .( 2013). The Role of Social Networking in Forming Public Opinion among Jordanian University Students, Dirasat Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences, Volume 40, p.1, Amman, p. 68.
- Abbas Mustafa Sadiq. (2008). New Media, Concepts and Means, Dar Al-Shorouk, p. 218.
- Hosni Awad. (2011). the impact of social networking sites in the development of social responsibility among young people: young Allar Onozja Council experience, family and social development program, Al Quds Open University.
- Saoud Saleh kateb. (13-15 December 2011). New Media and Community Issues, Opportunities and Challenges, Second World Congress of Islamic Media, Makkah.
- Mohamed Mohamed Faradj Abdel Samie. (April 2016). the role of social networking sites in the marketing of Egypt as an international tourist destination, Ministry of Tourism.
- Bana Damraoui. (5 April 2016). Definition of Tourism, http://mawdoo3.com
- Salma Fathy (21 November 2016), Promotion of the tourist destination using social networks: http: //assayahi.com