Main Article Content
Taking into account the growing concerns about concept of blue ocean strategy, this paper presents textual findings in a background conceptual history. In particular, it brings various definitions to the concept. The purpose of this paper a to provide readers with some of the key terms that are relevant to a consideration of the relevance of BOS (Blue Ocean Strategy) and to introduce some of the debates on the concept, beside that to present the experiences of Companies in the application of blue ocean strategy, as the proposed new niches of enterprises apart from the competition. This paper deals with the blue ocean strategy, as a new direction for organizations, as a strategy to rely on innovation in creating value for the customer.
JEL Classification: D41, L22, M10.
Copyright (c) 2019 Manel Rebbouh
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
a) Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a (CC BY-NC 4.0) that allows others to share and adapt the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
b) Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work . Where authors include such a work in an institutional repository or on their website , we request that they include a statement that acknowledges the Management & Economics Resaerch journal including the name of the journal, the volume and issue and a web-link to the journal item.
c) Authors should be aware that the Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) License permits readers to share (copy and redistribute the work in any medium or format) and adapt (remix, transform, and build upon the work) for any purpose, even commercially, provided they also give appropriate credit to the work, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. They may do these things in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests you or your publisher endorses their use.
- Basbeth, F. (n.d.). STRATEGY IN EMERGING MARKET: BRINGING BLUE OCEAN INTO INDONESIA CONSTRUCTION MARKET . 1-16.
- Bologna, N. (2015). Blue Ocean Strategy and New Business Models. Department of Economics and Finance.
- Chan, K. W., & Mauborgne, R. A. (2014.). lue ocean strategy, expanded edition: How to create uncontested market space and make the competition irrelevant. Boston: Harvard business school publishing corporation.
- Dehkordi, G. J., Rezvani, S., & Behravan, N. (2012). Blue Ocean Strategy: A Study Over A Strategy Which Help The Firm To Survive From Competitive Environment. nternational Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, 477-483.
- Düsseldorf, S., & Wubben, E. F. (2012). Bringing Blue Ocean Strategy to FMCG Markets. Proceedings in Food System Dynamics, 105-118.
- Eskandari, M. J., Miri, M., & Allahyary, A. (2015). Thinking of the blue ocean - strategy beyond the competition. Asian Journal of Research in Business Economics and Management, 134-145.
- Hersh, A. M., & Abusaleem, K. S. (2016). Blue Ocean Strategy in Saudi Arabia Telecommunication Companies and. Journal of Accounting & Marketing , 1-8.
- Hou Hong, A. N., Hoe Chai, D. L., & Wan Ismail, W. K. (2011). Blue Ocean Strategy: A Preliminary Literature Review and Research Questions Arising. Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences,, 86-91.
- Jedi, Z., Zade, H. e., & RahMani, Z. a. (2015). THE BLUE OCEAN STRATEGY IN INSURANCE INDUSTRY (CASE STUDY: SINA INSURANCE COMPANY). Indian Journal of Fundamental and Applied Life Sciences , 1434-1439.
- Kabukin, D. ( 2014, August 19). Reviewing the Blue Ocean Strategy Is the Blue Ocean Strategy valid and reliable? Master thesis Business Administration. Innovation & Entrepreneurship.
- Khouildat, s. (2018). A conceptual framework on Blue ocean strategy : a study to Determine the understanding of banks employees towards practicing blue ocean strategy. Idjtihad journal for economic and legal studies, 22-43.
- Mirrahimi, E. S. (2013). Blue Ocean Strategy as revolution in the field of strategic management. Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research in Business, 39-41.
- Namboodiri, S., Banerjee, S., & Dasgupta, H. (2019). A Coherent Metasynthesis of Blue Ocean Strategy (BOS) using Grounded Theory Approach. Academy of Strategic Management Journal .
- OMBOTO, P. R. (2013, NOVEMBER, 2). ADOPTION OF BLUE OCEAN STRATEGY BY COMMERCIAL BANK OF AFRICA LIMITED, KENYA. A RESEARCH PROJECT SUBMITTED IN PARTIAL FULFILLMENT OF THE REQUIREMENT FOR THE AWARD OF THE DEGREE OF MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA), SCHOOL OF BUSINESS, UNIVERSITY OF NAIROBI. Department of Business Administration, Nairobi.
- Shafiq, M., Tasmin, R., Takala, J., Qureshi, M. I., & Rashid, M. (2017). RELATIONSHIP OF BLUE OCEAN STRATEGY AND INNOVATION PERFORMANCE, AN EMPIRICAL STUDY . City University Research Journal , 74-80.
- Štverková, H., Červinka, M., & Humlová, V. (2012). The Impact of Blue Ocean Strategy in Low-cost Transport. Blue Ocean Strategy, 40-44.
- ZEKIRI, J., & NEDELEA, A. (2011 ). STRATEGIES FOR ACHIEVING COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE. The Annals of The "Ştefan cel Mare" University of Suceava. Fascicle of The Faculty of Economics and Public Administration , 63-73.