Main Article Content
Algeria seeks to develop small and medium enterprises to reduce its dependence on hydrocarbons revenue. But the funding problem drags down SME success at all steps. One of the reliable funding solutions is the Leasing as it seems to be an investment financing solution and offers many advantages. However, we cannot ignore the fact that no miracle solution exists, and that like all things leasing also has its fair part of obstacles, which is the main subject of this article, that aims to identify the source of the obstacles restraining the development of the leasing among Algerian SME.
JEL Classification: G2, G20, G24.
Copyright (c) 2019 Mustapha Elagag, Imene Berrefas
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
a) Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a (CC BY-NC 4.0) that allows others to share and adapt the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
b) Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work . Where authors include such a work in an institutional repository or on their website , we request that they include a statement that acknowledges the Management & Economics Resaerch journal including the name of the journal, the volume and issue and a web-link to the journal item.
c) Authors should be aware that the Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) License permits readers to share (copy and redistribute the work in any medium or format) and adapt (remix, transform, and build upon the work) for any purpose, even commercially, provided they also give appropriate credit to the work, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. They may do these things in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests you or your publisher endorses their use.
- Gervais, J. F. (2004). Les clés du leasing. Éditions d'Organisation.
- Http: //ec.europa.eu/eurostat/fr/web/structural-business-statistics/structural-business-statistics/sme.
- Http: //www.insee.fr/fr/metadonnees/definition/c1962.
- Julien, P. A., &Marchesnay, M. (1988). La petite enterprise : principes d'économie et de gestion. [Boucherville, Québec]: Éditions G. Vermette.
- Nicolas, B., &Trogan, P. (1970). Développement du crédit-bail. Economie et statistique, vol 11, n(1).
- Schiffer, M., &Weder, B. (2001), Firm size and the business environment, Worldwide survey results (Vol. 43) World Bank Publications.